- Green Growth
- Your Consultant
|Vinalines will launch its IPO on September 5|
Pursuant to Decision No.751/QD-TTg dated June 20, 2018 by the prime minister approving the plan on the equitisation of the parent company, Vietnam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines);
As well as Decision No.1659/QD-BGTVT dated August 3, 2018 approving the results of the selection of strategic shareholders and the amendment of the number of shares put up for initial public offering of the parent company (Vinalines);
And the Shares Auction Regulation for the parent company (Vinalines) dated August 7, 2018 issued by Hanoi Stock Exchange.
1. General information of the equitised company:
2. Expected charter capital after equitisation:
4. Starting bid price: VND10,000 per share.
5. Address and name of the auction organisation:
6. Conditions for participation: Institutions and individuals who meet the standards stated in the Shares Auction Regulation of the Hanoi Stock Exchange on August 7, 2018.
7. Date and location to receive bid forms:
8. Date and location to submit bid forms and deposits:
9. Date and location to submit attendance forms:
10. Date and location of the auction:
11. Date to return deposits to investors who do not win the auction: September 7-9, 2018.
12. Date for successful investors to pay for the shares: From September 6 to 4 PM, September 15, 2018.