- Green Growth
- Your Consultant
|Quang Ninh is opening the doors to several significant investment projects|
Quang Ninh People’s Committee has just issued Decision No.2383/QD-UBND with the list of 30 projects in the province calling investment in 2020, with vision to 2021.
Accordingly, the province highlights 30 projects in five sectors: transport infrastructure, logistics; industrial zone (IZ) and cluster infrastructure; processing, manufacturing, and secondary projects in IZs; services, trade, urban development; agri-forestry-fishery.
Particularly in the tourism sector, Quang Ninh calls for eight projects, including:
· VND2 trillion ($86.96 million) into Vinpearl Safari Halong (1,135 hectares);
· VND2.55 trillion ($110.87 million) into a resort and high-end entertainment area next to Uong Bi city’s Yen Trung lake; (566ha);
· VND2.37 trillion ($103 million) into the 36-hole An Bien golf course in Halong city’s Le Loi ward (180ha);
· VND1.286 trillion ($56 million) Lung Xanh eco-tourism area in Uong Bi city’s Quang Trung ward (856ha);
· Pac Sui eco-tourism area in Tien Yen district’s Yen Than ward (190ha);
· Bach Van eco-tourism area in Dam Ha district’s Quang An ward (65ha).
Projects in service, trade, and urban development that need VND1.12 trillion ($48.7 million) in total investment include the administrative centre of Uong Bi city, a trade and service complex in Van Don district, and a park and tourism area in Van Don district.
In IZ infrastructure, Quang Ninh is looking to mobilise VND4.25 trillion ($184.8 million) to develop two new IZs in the province, including the VND3 trillion ($130.43 million) 400ha Cam Pha IZ (Mong Cai city), and the VND1.25 trillion ($54.35 million) 150ha Dong Trieu IZ (Dong Trieu town).
To develop transport infrastructure, Quang Ninh is looking to call VND8.544 trillion ($371.5 million) into four projects, consisting of VND7 trillion ($304.35 million) for Hon Con Ong seaport (Cam Pha city), VND505 billion ($21.96 million) for Mui Chua port (Tien Yen district), VND216 billion ($9.4 million) for a logistics hub, and VND823 billion ($35.8 million) for the duty-free area in Binh Lieu district’s Hoang Mo-Dong Van border economic zone.
Additionally, Quang Ninh calls for investment into eight secondary projects related to processing and manufacturing in IZs like Hai Yen, Dong Mai, Viet Hung, Texhong, Nam Tien Phong, Bac Tien Phong, Bach Dang, and Song Khoai.