- Green Growth
- Your Consultant
|Lang Son project has welcomed $4.6 billion in investment pledged by domestic and international investors|
At the Lang Son Investment Promotion Conference 2019 held on September 30, over 100 projects by 80 businesses valued at around VND105 trillion ($4.57 billion) have received their investment certificates.
Some of the largest projects and investors in Lang Son, which received a memorandum of understanding (MoU) or investment certificates include:
- FLC Group with a VND400 billion ($17.4 million) hi-tech farm project and some infrastructure, tourism, and resort projects worth VND6.564 trillion ($285.4 million);
- Sun Group with a VND3.5 trillion ($152.17 million) eco-tourism project in Mau Son district and some infrastructure, tourism, and resort projects worth VND12 trillion ($521.74 million);
- Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group with VND1 trillion ($43.48 million) of infrastructure and logistics projects;
- TNG Holdings Vietnam with infrastructure and urban projects valued at VND7.829 trillion ($340.4 million);
- Infrastructure Investment and Transportation Construction JSC (Intracom) with the VND2.346 trillion ($102 million) Lang Son anise processing plant and the VND1.055 trillion ($45.87 million) Ban Nang Lake resort and tourism project;
- TMS Group with a resort, entertainment, and sports centre in Chi Lang district invested VND13.858 trillion ($602.52 million) and infrastructure, tourism, and resort projects worth VND5.5 trillion ($2390.13 million);
- Asia-Pacific Investment JSC (APEC) with an apartment and commerce centre building valued at VND778.3 billion ($33.84 million), inter-level international school worth VND1.5 trillion ($65.22 million), and an eco-urban area in Lang Son city valued at VND3.126 trillion ($135.9 million);
- Son Ha International JSC with VND5.808 trillion ($252.52 million) going into a dry port and a clean water supply project;
- DABACO Group with a VND550 billion ($23.9 million) high-quality husbandry project;
- IDJ Group with the VND1.582 trillion ($68.78 million) Diamond Park urban area and shophouse;
- Military Petrochemical JSC (MIPEC) to invest VND1.034 trillion ($44.96 million) into the processing zone I project in Dong Dang-Lang Son border-gate economic zone;
- KoSy Group's VND1.399 trillion ($60.83 million) new urban area in Lang Son city;
- Hoang Duong Investment & Construction JSC to develop a five-star Marriot hotel and commerce centre with the total investment of VND2.297 trillion ($99.87 million);
- The joint venture of NNP Investment JSC and CDC Hanoi JSC to develop an affordable housing project valued at VND671.4 billion ($29.2 million);
- 3D Vietnam JSC to develop transportation and logistics projects from VND1.483 trillion ($64.48 million);
- The joint venture of Vinaconex Power & Construction JSC and Hanoi Real Estate Investment (HANDICO) to develop power projects from VND4 trillion ($173.9 million);
- The joint venture of Thinh Phat Lang Son JSC and Truong Thinh Phat JSC to develop the VND2.218 trillion ($96.43 million) Huu Lung new urban area project;
- Tan Viet Bac Lang Son Hydropower JSC to develop the VND214.3 billion ($9.32 million) Deo Khach hydropower project, and the VND1.56 trillion ($67.83 million) hydropower project in downstream Ky Cung River.
Apart from these, a lot of projects worth dozens of million dollars each, covering the sectors of power and infrastructure, have received MoU, in-principle approval, or investment certificates at the conference.