- Green Growth
- Your Consultant
|Long Hung Phat Co., Ltd.’s Bay Hien Tower is on the list|
The most common violations in fire prevention are inaccessibility by fire trucks, sub-standard fire prevention solutions, and fire safety issues at the basements.
In addition, during the investigation, the city’s authorities also detected many buildings where the fire prevention system was different from the approved design.
The eight buildings violating fire prevention regulations:
1. Hung Thinh Corporation’s Nguyen Quyen apartment building (Binh Tan district’s Binh Tri Dong ward)
The fire prevention system of the 16-floor apartment building is different from the approved construction dossier, including uninsured number of exit stairs, security doors opening in the wrong direction, and inactive automatic fire prevention system and fire alarms.
These violations have been on-going for a long time. Binh Tan district’s authority and the city’s fire fighters have many times inspected and requested the investors to overcome the violations, in vain.
2. Long Hung Phat Co., Ltd.’s Bay Hien Tower (Tan Binh district’s Ward 11)
The building’s fire prevention system is not compliant with the approved file on fire prevention, while the investor has violated regulations on residential density and does not co-operate with the authorities to remedy the violations.
The 24-floor building was put into use with many people moving in to apartments between the seventh and the 19th floors.
3. No.8 Investment and Construction JSC (CIC8)’s Bac Binh apartment building (Binh Thanh district's Ward 25)
The 14-floor building was completed in 2012 and was put into use without receiving the Fire Code certificate.
4. An Dien Investment and Construction JSC’s Vien Ngoc Phuong Nam apartment building (District 2's Ward 8)
The 25-floor building has been put into use in 2016. The building’s fire prevention system has not been checked before the building was launched because the building’s construction unit cancelled the constructed contract.
5. No.8 Investment and Construction JSC (CIC8)’s Green Building (District 9)
The investor sold 132 apartments of the total 156 since 2016. To date, the building’s fire prevention system has not been checked before the building was launched due to incomplete fire alarm and water supply system for fire fighting.
6. Kim Kim Hoan My Trade and Service Co., Ltd.’s Ngoc Khanh apartment building (District 5)
The 20-floor building was put into use in 2017, but the 17th floor and 18th floor has no fire prevention system.
7. District 5 People Committee’s Block G apartment building (District 5)
The fire prevention system of the 12-floor building has not been constructed.
8. NBB Group’s City Gate Towers (District 8)
The fire prevention system of this 29-floor building has not been checked as the building is significantly different from the approved construction design.