Published every Monday, Vietnam Investment Review is Vietnam’s leading business newspaper.
The newspaper keeps you up-to-date with the latest news and insightful analysis on macro-economic, investment, property, banking, and corporate finance.
Subscribe to Vietnam Investment Review
VND2.7 million for 12 months and receive 12 issues of complimentary Timeout- a lifestyle magazine
For other regions:
Asia : $330
Japan, Australia, New Zealand : $380
USA, Europe, Africa, Middle East: $440
Vietnam Investment Review’s Head Office:
HANOI: 47 Quan Thanh Str., Ba Dinh Dist;
Tel: (84-4) 3845 0537, Fax: (84-4) 3845 7937;
HCMC: 178 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Str., District 3 ;
Tel: (84-8) 3930 5311; 3930 5316 - Fax: (84-8) 3930 5317; 3930 5318
DA NANG: 3th floor, MPI's office building. Le Sat Str., Hai Chau Dist.
Tel: 236.3623492/3623493 - Fax: 236.3623491
HAI PHONG: 1 Dinh Tien Hoang Str.,Tel: (031) 3842478, Fax: (031) 3842419
CAN THO: 105 Tran Hung Dao Str., Ninh Kieu Dist., Tel: 0710 6252115 - Fax: 0710 3731766
VINH: 3 Lenin’s Boulevard. Tel-Fax: 0388.601.171
Printed at Tien Bo Printing House, Hanoi, Vietnam
Vietnam Investment Review under the Ministry of Planning and Investment
• Editor-in-Chief: LE TRONG MINH
• Deputy Editors-in-Chief: BUI DUC HAI, NGUYEN VAN HONG
• Licence No. 61/GP-BVHTT
• International Reg: Registered as a newspaper at the Post Office, London, Serial No. SLOOINP; ISSN No. 1021-318X
The title Vietnam Investment Review, its associated logos or devices and the contents of this publication may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the written consent of Vietnam Investment Review.
• VIR: Published on Mondays, Timeout: Published in the first week of months
• Dau tu: Published on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
• Dau tu - Chung khoan: Published on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays